Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I must say that there is nothing so inspiring as a spring snow to make one want to clean their entire house...not to mention the fact that one's mother is coming to see one tomorrow. :D Indeed, my house always could use a cleaning, but I'm not cleaning out of fear so much out of respect for a coming guest. I love my mom and want to show that indeed I did learn how to clean and do it well. I've been looking forward to this visit ever since she mentioned coming a few weeks ago...it will be nice to show her how we've arranged furniture and pictures. I love my little home (although I am very very excited to move in May) and I look forward to showing it at it's best.
Isaac and I recently bought new furniture...a sofa and love seat. It is so refreshing to have somewhere to sit or lay in the front room that doesn't require too much upkeep. The $8 love seat we owned before this was dirty even though I cleaned it and always was a pain to get to recline. Now we have some sitting space that is genuinely comfortable and we say to one and all come visit!

0 comments: