Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goodbye Forever!

Well, probably not forever. I'm not going to be able to access my blogs in about 58 minutes when comcast shuts off our internet (at our request). We have decided that the combined savings from no texting and no internet plus the added benefit of being able to focus more squarely on our home and family were too good to pass up. I will be occasionally on the internet as I visit family, but yeah. I have posted my information on my facebook should anyone decide to try out the old-fashioned phone call or snail mail method of contact. I love letters and am a faithful return-writer (if that makes sense). So yeah! I've loved reading your blogs and am going to miss it, but I am always here for conversation, written or otherwise. So as a very famous orange and black-striped personage once said, "TTFN! Ta-ta for now!"

0 comments: