Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Blahs

I officially have the midsummer blahs. I don't want to go to work any more, I don't want to go outside, I don't want to move from the couch. I think it is because it is so darn hot! (Even saying that, I know that this year has been quite mild as far as heat goes.) But I am worn out. I am seeking a change now...I have an interview in two days to be a receptionist at a company in West Valley. I also will soon be applying at another company in South Salt Lake. I am sick of the theater...though I enjoy my coworkers, I cannot continue to work late nights and weekends. I want the freedom afforded by a 9-5, Mon-Fri kind of job. Plus, Isaac and I are still uninsured because of my past health problems (we keep getting denied by private insurance), so we really need one of us to have a full-time job with benefits!
Oh, and today I officially began the process of writing thank-you cards. At the rate I am going, no one will see them till next year.

0 comments: