Friday, July 31, 2009

Even Roses Have Thorns

Well, I am approaching one month of being married. It has been beautiful, delightful, and difficult...already! I can't believe how difficult it is to do the simple things...like get up and go to work, knowing that you have to leave your adorable hubby to hours of loneliness then return home to hours of loneliness for yourself. Sometimes I wish we could go on another honeymoon, but life is quickly catching up to us...not only do we have separate schedules at work, but we will soon be in school once more. I don't look forward to that time. Isaac stopped in momentarily at work today to tell me he had taken care of some things at his job. When I saw him my only desire was to leave and spend some time with him. But, alas!, I had to continue my day at work right until he would be at his job. I guess that is the consolation (on a superficial level I'm sure) that is provided by the temple sealing...knowing that he is mine forever and as time goes by we will have more time together, whether in this life or in the life to come.

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

I remember this frustrating time in the first year clearly: I didn't have the time with Tom I finally thought I should have. Phooey. It works out, though, and you really learn to maximize the time you have together. You also begin to realize, happily, after a long time, that that special someone is still going to be coming home to you:)