Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm too tired to be doing this...

...but I'm doing it anyways. I have to work over night again...I think I'll take a nap before the evening's over...but I work only 6 more nights and will be done! I have turned in my two weeks notice because I was offered a job at the court and I accepted it! I'm so grateful that this opportunity has been made available in my life and I think it is because I have been learning how to exercise faith in the Lord. I have learned to accept that I may not know when something will improve, but that when inspiration comes I need to act. I felt it necessary to leave my last job in A.F. and so was searching for a position elsewhere. When I was offered another position, I felt I should accept it with faith that I would be blessed with better work as I moved on. Here it is, about 3 weeks later and I am comfortably aware that I will soon be in a better work environment and be paid better than the work I was doing in A.F. Hallelujah. The moral of the story is: Trust the Spirit. It will not lead you to err.

0 comments: