Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And Life Continues...

I cannot believe that Isaac and I have been married just short of seven months...and my ring still doesn't fit. Ha ha! Our life together has been interesting, full of love, laughter, occasional fights and the inevitable make-ups. If I was asked right now if I would do it a different way if I had the chance, I would have to respond that I would not. Worries I had prior to our marriage on our 'compatibility' have been completely overturned and I am now grateful that I sought and acted on inspiration. And inspiration continues to play a part in my love of my husband. What could be considered as more inspiring than the inspiration that promotes love? Who and what we love defines us. Inspiration plays its part when it whispers to not say that retort you were working up towards in an argument, to make a special trip to the temple, even to prepare a meal late at night so that when your spouse comes home from work, he comes home to a lovingly prepared dinner. Where would we be without such divine whisperings to the heart?

0 comments: