Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Times

It's monday, and I am sitting in my living room after a long day's work at the USDC (Utah State Developmental Center). I've found myself often complaining about the leanness of the time I get to spend with Isaac, but today I feel quite different. Today I am feeling grateful for the fact that time spent with that wonderful man is the best time there is and it carries me through the not so good times. This last weekend, Isaac and I went mini-golfing. We played 36 holes and I never have had so much fun! I laughed and laughed constantly...the other people playing at the golf course must have thought that I was crazy, but I couldn't help it. Isaac truly is the best friend I have ever known...and he grows more and more so as the days go by. He is my support, my defender, my love. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful man as my husband.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your glass is half-full today. We enjoyed seeing you and Isaac on Saturday too.