Sunday, May 17, 2009

And the Diagnosis Is...

Strep. Yup. First time in my adult life that I have had strep. I'm feeling pretty weird right now...the tylenol I just took is starting to kick down my fever, so I'm having fever-sweats and yeah. I just got onto my antibiotic this morning, so tomorrow morning I will no longer be toxic. Too bad for all the people I came into contact with before then! Isaac especially has been well exposed. Poor guy...hope he doesn't get it. That is the last thing I want is for everyone to get sick because I exposed them. At least I was able to find out about it and get it taken care of.

Meanwhile, the deadline for getting invitations is here (and probably passed) and I haven't had the energy to focus on that. I hope that this evening I will be able to discuss things with my folks (since I am at home in Tooele) and we can arrive to some conclusions about wording and which vendor we will use. The internet has been a great tool and a dreadful one at the same time. There are just too many options available!

0 comments: