Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Second Proposal

Isaac has to be one of the world's sweetest men...and most goofy and onery, but this is about him being sweet:

Isaac woke me up this morning at 5:30 a.m. with a request that I go with him somewhere special. So I got up and went with him on one of his crazy drives. He goes on these crazy drives where he won't tell me where he is taking me and we end up somewhere interesting. This time the interesting place was in Little Cottonwood Canyon. He took me to 'his' rock up one of the trails. There we sat, on top of a huge granite boulder, waiting for the sun to rise. Supposedly, the sunrise was set for 6:01 a.m., but we waited and waited and it didn't happen. Gradually the cool morning air was getting to me and we climbed off the rock. As we hiked back to the car, Isaac suddenly pulled me to a stop and dropped to one knee. He held out my ring (which he had stolen off my finger the night before) and said, "Will you marry me?" The perfect proposal. My response was somewhere between "Duh" and "How sweet!" He said that after I broke up with him four times (who's counting?) he felt it appropriate to propose more than once.

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

sounds so fun! Tom proposed a few times, too, its so enjoyable.