Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things are Falling into Place

Well, good news on the apartment-hunting-and-getting-rid-of front! Isaac found us a nice apartment in a complex where his friends are living currently. It is a nice little place, with two bedrooms, a nice kitchen with washer/dryer hookups, etc. It is close to trax and close to Isaac's place of employment. Having signed up for that apartment, I began searching for someone to take my place in my apartment. It is such a cute place, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would have a taker. I posted it on craigslist and KSL and had several responses. Some responses were phonies, some were asking too much (like free rent of all things!), and some were just right. So I showed my room to one girl and then my roommate, Eseta, took over from there. Today I got a call from Eseta saying that one of the girls I had scheduled to see my place has decided to make it her home! Yay! So I am free to move out with all of my things starting June 1st. I actually hope to get most of it packed into the truck over the weekend and then start moving on the 1st so that I don't have to be moving out while someone is trying to move in! We will see how this all pans out, but I am so excited about my new place! Everything is falling into place and I couldn't be happier! :)

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Hurray! I am glad it is working out for you so well. Good luck moving!